The 5th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2014 RTM is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 5 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2014 RTM.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU5 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP1 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU5 of SQL Server 2014 RTM
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3011055
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2931693
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2967546
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2984923
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2999197
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)
You can find and follow MSSQLFUN :-
Other Linked Profiles :-