The 12th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 12 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2012 SP1.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU12 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
Although, I prefer to have SP2 with latest CU in your environment.
KB Article For CU12 of SQL Server 2012 SP1
- CU#12 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2991533
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
· CU#11 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2975396
· CU#10 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2954099
· CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2931078
· CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2917531
· CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2894115
· CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2874879
· CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2861107
· CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2833645
· CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2812412
· CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2790947
· CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2765331
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)
You can find and follow MSSQLFUN :-
Other Linked Profiles :-