The 10th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 10 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2012 SP1.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU10 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP2 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU10 of SQL Server 2012 SP1
- CU#10 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2954099
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
· CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2931078
· CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2917531
· CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2894115
· CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2874879
· CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2861107
· CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2833645
· CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2812412
· CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2790947
· CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2765331
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)